Super Silky Summer Legs
Next time you are feeling down, about to binge, going on a date, or just need to pamper yourself, do this. I just did it and I can not stop rubbing my legs together. It feels like I paid for that over expensive pedicure at the salon.
- 1 1/4 C Sugar (Yup, plain, good-ol’ white sugar)
- 1/2 C Oil (I used olive oil, but you can use any oil, coconut oil, baby oil, canola oil)
- 3 tablespoons Citrus (Lime or lemon)
- 1-2 Razors
- Mix everything together in a bowl.
- Soak your legs in the tub for 5 minutes.
- Shave your legs.
- Rub some of this mixture all over your legs. The sugar will help rub off all dirt and dead skin. Rub, rub. Feels like a mini massage.
- Rinse it all off, shave again. I would use one razor per leg if you have two. You will be rinsing this razor a lot. I was GROSSED out by the amount of dead skin I was “shaving” off. It was insane! Trust me, you’ll see.
- Rub your legs again! Second coat of wax, oh yeah.
- Rinse off! You can use a mild soap to help get some of the oil off.
- Lotion your legs up, and feel the silkiness!
Now this isn’t just geared to ladies…. guys, if you want to get lucky, I suggest you offer to rub your ladies’ feet with this mix too. It feels awesome, and when you get lucky, you will be thanking me that her rough grandma feet aren’t cutting your legs, if ya know what I’m saying… hahaha.
I have silky arm pits too!!
Try it, I swear, You will want everyone to touch your legs.
It’s okay to blame a woman in the case of rape if she…
had been wearing a short skirt
was too drunk to give consent
consumed rape drugs
was ‘asking for it’
had already had sex with the other person
was wearing revealing clothing
- was the rapist
GET THAT THROUGH YOUR HEAD.
I took this last year, but in retrospect, I think it’s my strongest piece from high school.
Working on this project really made me examine my own opinions, preconceptions and prejudices about “slutty” women and women who choose to cover all of their skin alike. I used to assume that all women who wore Hijabs were being oppressed, slut-shame, and look down on and judge any woman who didn’t express her sexuality in a way that I found appropriate.
I’d like to think I’m more open now.
I WOULD WORK OUT EVERY DAY IF MY WORK OUT PARTNER WAS A WALRUS
Omfg that walrus is doing sittups. Omfg
tht awkward moment when a walrus is in better shape than you
Bob Saget: Saying fuck you to gender roles since 1994.
Jason Segel and Neil Patrick Harris singing “The Confrontation” from Les Misérables
Why were they not the lead roles of les mis omg
Cate Blanchett as Galadriel, Lady of Light on set of “The Hobbit”
Nicki Minaj sounds like a gay Jay-Z when her songs are slowed down. This is my new favorite thing ever.